Hey, I found the memory leak from yesterday!
It was "Django-Debug-Toolbar", which apparently when interacting with the PostgreSQL Python driver, made the later alloc memory but never free it.
And I found the problem using the "tracemalloc" module: https://docs.python.org/3/library/tracemalloc.html
Our modules already had some big allocations, but were mostly stable; the PostgreSQL was continuously allocating more and more memory, along with the DebugToolbar module.
Since I didn't believe the PostgreSQL had a leak, I just removed the Toolbar and everywhere went back to normal.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!