Maybe I need to recheck the way I explain stuff on our #Python group on Telegram:
- Random joins the group, posts long "I want this";
- "Is this some class exercise?" "Yes"
- "We can answer direct questions, but we won't solve it for you" "Ok"
Then I (sadly) start posting code to point where the problem could be.
- They: "It's not working"
- Me: "Look at the variable names..."
- They: ...
- They: "Yeah, not working. Thanks."
functional.cafe is an instance for people interested in functional programming and languages.