Maybe I need to recheck the way I explain stuff on our #Python group on Telegram:
- Random joins the group, posts long "I want this";
- "Is this some class exercise?" "Yes"
- "We can answer direct questions, but we won't solve it for you" "Ok"
Then I (sadly) start posting code to point where the problem could be.
- They: "It's not working"
- Me: "Look at the variable names..."
- They: ...
- They: "Yeah, not working. Thanks."
I really tried to push the "answer direct questions" by circling the problem, to get more information, but it is still sad that even when I pointed where the problem could be -- instead of posting code -- they suddenly dropped the whole thing.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!