I am too lazy to do some command-line-fu based on aria2c, split, and nomunofu, so I rented another server at online.net with a big enough disk to hold the flat wikidata files and the database for 40 euros. When the database will be ready, I will upload it to archives.org.
This morning I managed to create a portable and self-contained tarball with everything required to run the thing on amd64, thanks to #guix.
In two hours, I will be able to start the import process on the server.
I have finished procrastinating by doing things that are NOT part of my main focus namely #datae.
What will happen next? Who knows?!
yes functional sotre is #datae forgot to add that...
I figured a new way to store history significance in #datae.
What I will explain starts with `history-` in the following file https://git.sr.ht/~amz3/chez-scheme-arew/tree/master/src/arew/data/base/fstore.scm
Right now the code does store the DAG history in a triplestore and CACHE history significance of each branch in a branch specific tuple to avoid to do multiple calls to the database to rebuild the history of the whole branch and hence be able to recompute history significance measure of each change, for every time travelling query...
I have been working almost all day on the functional database, I was talking previously named #datae. Unlike what is written in the README. I think, that my future self will not commit to build a #CKAN competitor, instead I will enjoy the full shenanigan of #nlp and try to build something that requires less frontend work.
Back on track to work on my functional database project.