what is it called when there is someone's essay or an interview published in a newspaper and there are highlights copied and inserted redundantly in big bold with text floating around as if they were figures

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Functional Café

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!